It’s officially hoody weather here at olloclip HQ in Huntington Beach. And with that, we’ve reached the end of November. It’s time to highlight our favorite photos of the month and share some beautiful imagery captured by the olloclip community.
Want us to find your shots? Be sure to hashtag #olloclip or upload to our gallery so we can admire your creative genius!
10) Sometimes the most delicate things are the most beautiful.
9) Are you ready to explore the great outdoors?
8) There is nothing more peaceful than overlooking an isolated island.
7) Carry on little snail! You'll get to your destination in no time!
6) We will literally never get over how beautiful the Pacific North West is.
5) The Musée du Louvre is the biggest museum in the world with over 380,000 pieces.
4) San Francisco, is there any place worth traveling to more?
3) “There are 360 degrees, so why stick to one?” - Zaha Hadid
2) Autumn is finally beginning to show its true colors.
And coming in at number 1...