Summer is finally upon us! To many that means BBQ’s, beach days, and bikinis! To us, it’s just an opportunity to capture all the fun. It’s nice to be able to get out and shoot when the weather is warm and the ideas are flowing.
Speaking of ideas flowing, we have been coming up with some fun challenges to encourage your participation. Our latest #ollopet challenge was a success, and we saw many of you tag photos of your furry friends. A couple of the submissions made it to our top ten list, and you’ll see them featured here.
We hope that this summer you’ll spend a lot of time outdoors exploring new territory, and spending time with family and friends. Don’t forget to keep your lenses handy while you have fun soaking up the good vibes.
10) When it comes down to it, the framing of a photo is extremely important.
9) We had a lot of great entries to this month's #ollopet photo competition. This shot is of @soul._.feeder's cat, Cassy.
8) While most of the #ollopet entries were of the more furry and cuddly pets, we also got a few lizards, an alligator, and of course this cute snake!
7) We can find so much beauty in the simplicity of the curves and bends of a building. This user captures them perfectly.
6) An intrigued grasshopped looks right into the lens.
5) Being a Tour Director can lead to seeing some of the most beautiful sights around. Tour Director Matt was able to see countless hot spots including Banff National Park and Vancouver.
4) Not long ago, we put together an ollo tip blog about how to use leading lines to your advantage, like Brad did in this shot. To learn more about leading lines, click here.
3) There's nothing better than seeing acres and acres of sunflowers like @sinceigotacamera found.
2) Every droplet of water holds interesting tidbits of information.
Coming in at number 1...