Bucket lists. Do you have one?
Here at olloclip we are big fans of adventure, but we understand that the responsibilities of daily life often take up most of our time and energy. Many find that keeping a bucket list of activities they’d like to do before they kick the bucket helps keep them accountable and proactive.
Some people want to ride a helicopter, others want to take a ride in a hot air balloon, or travel to an exotic location. Whatever the adventure may be, a bucket list is one way to work harder at making our dreams into reality. So make that list and start crossing things off!
10) "How describe the delicate thing that happens when a brilliant insect alights on a flower? Words, with their weight, fall upon the picture like birds of prey" - Jules Renard
9) Did you know that hot air balloons were invented in France in 1783? The first passengers were a sheep, a duck, and a rooster.
8) Where is your next vacation?
7) Have you ever visited the Cabazon Dinosaurs? It's a must see on the way to Joshua Tree from from Orange County!
6) Despite having the architecture style of a much older European building, Sacré-Cœur is actually just over one hundred years old.
5) Do you have anything unusual on your bucket list?
4) Jumping Spiders under a macro lens end up being some of the cutest spiders around.
3) Our Super-Wide lens is perfect for capturing everything you're seeing while on a helicopter ride.
2) Golden hour is considered to be the time after sunrise and just before sunset. During this time, daylight is softer and more red than usual.
And coming in at number 1...