This year has been quite eventful for us, so we are a little disappointed to see it end. However, the new year will bring new and exciting opportunities.
As we ring in the New Year, it’s important for us to reflect on all of our accomplishments and at the same time continue to explore new ways to improve. We must not fall into complacency.
To our loyal fans, we wish you nothing but success and good tidings in the New Year. We love that the olloclip hashtag has been very active with shots that are nothing short of amazing.
From Aaron Burden’s macro snowflakes to spectacular sunsets that colored the sky with shades of pink and lavender. We admire your sense of adventure and willingness to seek out the perfect photo opportunity.
10) We all love a good sunset photo and when paired with a carousel, it takes us back to simpler days when a ride on the merry-go-round was pretty magical.
9) Challenge yourself to find new and interesting places to shoot. You never know what gems you may find.
8) Our lenses help some people rediscover the city in which they live in. It’s amazing what you can achieve by looking at things from a new perspective.
7) Our friend Aaron Burden has captured some of the most amazing snowflakes using our Macro lenses. We love his work!
6) Who doesn’t dream of exploring an exotic destination? We love this shot of a paddle boat in Vietnam.
5) Our friend Demi was interviewed by Mextures, a popular photo editing app. We are thrilled for him and for having been mentioned as part of his process!
4) Color your world with a sparkly amethyst.
3) "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" - Bing Crosby
2) It's all in the details, and South Africa's got plenty to look at.
And coming in at number 1...