Clear water, clear skies, a colorful bloom and a gentle paddle through the Arctic bay. April’s selection of photos were so striking, one might be inclined to believe it an April Fool’s prank. Not so. These beautiful shots were captured by real people, and all on an iPhone.
This month we were inspired by the pops of color in these photos. Pinks, reds, blues. So many wonderful colors to entice the eye, and all of them found outdoors in the thick of Mother Nature. It’s a refreshing reminder that beauty can be found all around us, but it’s up to us to get out there and capture it with our nifty lenses.
10) On a day, so hot your clothes stick to your skin, taking a quick dip in the river sounds appealing. Especially with water as inviting as this.
9) Does your inner kid still jump for joy at the thought of going to Disneyland? Ours does.
8) Wilhelmima Bay, Antarctica is known in part for its large number of humpback whales. This magical bay looks like something out of a movie.
7) Well tickle us pink… with a dandelion, of course.
6) Remember our Leading Lines blog? This photo is a perfect example of how leading lines can help create depth.
5) When we suggested getting out and exploring, we meant it.
4) Ireland’s Cliffs of Moher, “carved by time, ocean and weather into fantastic shapes and formations.”
3) Spring brings us so many opportunities to capture amazing blooms. This red tulip garden can be found in Holland.
2) “The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.” - Chanakya
And coming in at number 1...