Today we’re excited to announce a limited-edition collaboration with Incase, and introduce the Filmer’s Kit for iPhone 7/7 Plus - a custom kit of curated essentials for mobile videography, photography and live streaming. The inaugural Filmer’s Kit retails for $199 and is available now at Apple locations worldwide.
The all-new Filmer’s Kit is designed to deliver the mobile videographer, live streamer & photographer with a complete creative arsenal of lenses sized to fit today’s most popular camera, iPhone. A rig made up of five different lenses and a video grip once took a backpack or rolling case to carry, but today it all fits in an ultra-portable case taking up a fraction of the space. With premium lenses offering five unique fields of view, users are now equipped to shoot farther, wider and closer than ever before possible with iPhone’s built-in front and rear cameras.
The Filmer’s Kit includes:
- olloclip Core Lens Set (Fisheye, Super-Wide & Macro 15x lenses)
- olloclip Active Lens Set (Telephoto & Ultra-Wide lenses)
- olloclip Pivot articulating mobile video grip
- Incase | olloclip Carry Case
A joint effort based on shared values.
“olloclip remains committed to finding new and exciting ways to making inspiring videos and photos fun and easy to capture on your mobile device. Partnering with Incase made sense to us since they, too, understand the importance of the photographic category and offer a complete collection aimed at the modern-day photographer and videographer,” said Patrick O’Neill, founder of olloclip. “We also appreciate how Incase’s minimalistic and easy-to-use design language complements olloclip’s design ethos by focusing on maximizing functionality while delivering the finest details and finishes.”
Head to your local Apple retail location to pick up the Filmer’s Kit before supplies run out. With less than 2000 available worldwide, these won’t last on the shelves for long.
Notes from the ollo Collective:
Darius Arya (Live Streamer, Archeologist & PhD):
• “I live an extremely mobile existence in the field of archaeology. Sites and museums are my backyard. So, when it's possible, I need to have many tools at my disposal - not just a trowel and a notebook. The Filmer's Kit perfectly organizes my arsenal to capture the past for future generations.”
Marc Kharrat (Co-Founder & Creative Director at Foodbeast):
• “Having the ability to record video on the go is a necessity when you’re constantly creating content, and having the Filmer’s Kit on hand to keep your mobile video equipment together is super convenient.”
Mark Eshleman (Owner at Reel Bear Media & Filmer for Twenty One Pilots):
• "Social media platforms are built as an instant feed from an instant moment, instantly. Our goal is to always present the most information in the least amount of user clicks; an on-the-go solution that eliminates the potentially extensive process of post-production. The best way to make a good camera look great is in the glass. The same has to translate to your good cellphone becoming a great asset. olloclip has partnered with Incase to further prove the power of the cinematic experience can fit in your backpack."